Re: [Condor-users] Linux schedd on a windows pool

Tim,

Thank you for the response.

For point 1.), I am trying to integrate this into an existing pool which already has a running windows CM, and I believe I have all of the correct ALLOW settings, since it’s been running for about 9 months now.

In point 2.) you brought up some points on which I would like a little clarification.  What do you mean “be certain that ID’s are consistent across your domain”?  What is the “slot_user” is this specific to a linux CM?

3.) I have a working credd host, which has been handling credentials on my pool.  Are the daemon level authorizations different for jobs submitted from a linux scheduler than a windows one?

Again, thanks for your response.

Eric