Re: [Condor-users] linux condor Cycle tealing mode

On Tuesday, 6 March, 2012 at 2:43 PM, xuser wrote:
Hi Ian
thank you for help. I need ask you this configuration for windows machine or linux
Platform independent. There's nothing in there that's OS specific.

Regards,
- Ian

From: Ian Chesal <ichesal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Condor-Users Mail List <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 6 March 2012, 19:31
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] linux condor Cycle tealing mode

On Tuesday, 6 March, 2012 at 2:26 PM, xuser wrote:
Hi

I could not get any pages or doc to help me to install or setup linux as cycle stealing mode.
I installed condor 7.6.6 on centos 5.4 and I need to configurer this machine as idea machine (cycle stealing) and I need change the policy of keyboard and mouse.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
- Ian

---
Ian Chesal

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Open Compute Solutions for Clouds, Servers, and Desktops
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools