Re: [Condor-users] running a job on localhost

Hi,
Configure the hosts file (/etc/hosts) like this:
127.0.0.1 machine_name.localdomain or
local_ip_address(192.168.1.1 for ex) machine_name.localdomain
The machine_name should be the same in the hostname file (/etc/hostname).
Restart network.
You can use the vanilla universe.