[Condor-users] Jobs become idle after some time

Hello All,
     We have a small condor cluster, it works fine.
But it suffers from a problem that when i submit some jobs
say 100 jobs, then all the jobs starts runnning but after sometime
around 30% of jobs become idle. I dont know why !!!!!!

Does anybody has faced this type of problem.
if yes then if any solution is there then please let me know.

Another problem is that sometimes condor shows job status as
running but in reality the jobs are not running at all, it stuck at a
place.

With Regards,
--
Raman Sehgal