[Condor-users] Linux 3 kernel

Hi all,
 I foolishly let one of my boxes update to Ubuntu 11.10 the other day and
Condor 7.4.4 stopped working because of the Linux 3 kernel.

The vast majority of our pool is running 7.4.4.

I see in 7.6.* that the load average calculation with with Linux 3 is
fixed.
What about the use of /proc with dynamic slots - is that fixed too?
Last question: if I upgrade this one node to 7.6.6 will it work with the
others (including matchmaker/negotiator) on 7.4.4?

Thanks
-Ian

--
Ian Cottam