Re: [Condor-users] Dynamic file system domain

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:37 PM, Sebastian Herbert
<herbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is it possible to use any of these to have a single expression for
> FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN that would give the correct answer for all of our hosts? I
> wasn't able to find anything promising in my searching.

Would something like

FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN = ifthenelse( regexp("substringofhostname",
FULL_HOSTNAME), fsdomain1, fsdomain2 )

work for you?

Where:
   substringofhostname is the substring to match on
   fsdomain1 is the FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN for the hosts that match
substringofhostname
   fsdomain2 is the FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN for the hosts that don't match
substringofhostname

--
Ben Cotton
Systems Research Engineer