[Condor-users] output directory permissions from Windows exec node

Hi,

When I submit jobs from a Linux submit node to a Windows execute node, the output directories are transferred back to the submit node with just the directory permission for the owner as below:

1045, 1046, 1047 are the directory names. 1045 executed on Windows whereas 1046 and 1047 executed on Linux exec nodes and have the right permissions.

d---------    2 ppreddy ppreddy    4096 Mar 16 04:38 1045

-rw-------    1 ppreddy ppreddy      66 Mar 16 04:38 1045\check.1045
-rw-------    1 ppreddy ppreddy   16220 Mar 16 04:38 1045\compute.stdouterr.1045
-rw-------    1 ppreddy ppreddy  184896 Mar 16 04:38 1045\Salbutamol..dlg
-rw-------    1 ppreddy ppreddy  126160 Mar 16 04:38 1045\Salicyclic_acid.dlg
-rw-------    1 ppreddy ppreddy  278037 Mar 16 04:38 1045\Salmeterol.dlg
-rw-------    1 ppreddy ppreddy  104934 Mar 16 04:38 1045\Salmon_Calcitonin.dlg
-rw-------    1 ppreddy ppreddy  163552 Mar 16 04:38 1045\Salsalate.dlg

drwxr-xr-x    2 ppreddy ppreddy    4096 Mar 16 02:08 1046

drwxr-xr-x    2 ppreddy ppreddy    4096 Mar 16 01:38 1047

Has anyone come across this problem? I could not exactly find references to this problem in the condor-users mailing list and wasn't sure which permissions I should check for on the Windows exec node to debug this problem. Any help appreciated on the same.

Thanks,
Poornima.