Re: [Condor-users] Error when submitting MPI job

Attached is a copy of the updated script.

From: "Hameed Alzahrani" <ibn_aibaan@xxxxxxxx>
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 4:42:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Error when submitting MPI job

Do you mean I should specify the library location in the job submission file using the following line
environment = LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/openmpi/lib
because I use this when I use openMPI but I tried now to use MPICH2 instead of openMPI I use condor 7.6.6. I remember that I changed the content of a file to look for "libmpi.so.0" instead of "libmpi.a" or "libmpich.a" so I need to change it back to be able to use MPICH2.