[Condor-users] Dynamic slots and Rank=Memory

I have often advised users to do
Rank = Memory
when appropriate, but today I saw an example where I had to take this line
out to stop the infamous
"n match but reject your job for unknown reasons" leaving it idle.

Our matchmaker is 7.4.4 as are most of our clients, but with a few 7.6.6.
Most clients are set up for dynamic partitioning.

Come to think of it, maybe it worked before we switched to dynamic slots
and then I never tested it subsequently.

Any thoughts?
-Ian

--
Ian Cottam