Re: [Condor-users] Improving community involvement [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

So we did some straw polling on IRC during condor-week on the topic of hosting.  I re:posed the question to the community (proxy willb) if they think we would have better exposure, and involvement, if we were to host on github.  There were a couple of trade-offs, but in general, it seemed positive.

I think this topic is worthy of further discussion (lowering the barrier to entry).

Cheers,
Tim