Re: [Condor-users] Improving community involvement

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 7:14 AM, Rita <rmorgan466@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Aesthetically, the wiki isn´t the prettiest to look at therefore I think a
> great starting point is to migrate to Jira or Trac for Condor. Any thoughts?

Actually, the Condor wiki currently runs on Trac. As Tim St. Clair
pointed out yesterday, there's some discussion about using GitHub,
which has a wiki module available. I haven't really used it, so I
can't speak to the aesthetics, but that's another option that would
help keep all of the pieces in one place.

--
Ben Cotton
Systems Research Engineer