Re: [Condor-users] 7.6.7 missing benchmarks

On Thursday 17 May 2012 2012 AD 7:24:12 PM Rita wrote:
> No, I am on RHEL 5.8
>
> Seems like a bug?

First: This is certainly a startd problem, not a collector problem.

It was a while ago that I wrote the benchmark job code, so my memory may be a
bit off.  Try turning on D_JOB in the startd log, reconfig the startd.  There
should be messages in the startlog that should help diagnose what's going on.
You might even need to enable D_FULLDEBUG -- I don't remember for sure.

In either case, look in the StartLog for clues; post snippets here if you need
more assistance.

-Nick