Re: [Condor-users] Rejected jobs for unknown reasons and SECMAN:2003 error in ScheddLog

Hi,

Thank you very much your reply. I will set NETWORK_INTERFACE to hosts. But I have a question. Would it be true to set NETWORK_INTERFACE to 10.1.000.000 on those 25 computers? Or do I have to write ip of each computer? BTW: BIND_ALL_INTERFACES is true as default.

Best,
Canan

2012/5/21 Ben Cotton <bcotton@xxxxxxxxxx>
On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:29 AM, Canan Has <cananhas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 05/21/12 11:22:08 (pid:4592) Failed to send REQUEST_CLAIM to startd
> slot2@PCLAB-PC <127.0.0.1:49167> for jlab: SECMAN:2003:TCP connection to
> startd slot2@PCLAB-PC <127.0.0.1:49167> for jlab failed.

This is a big clue. It looks like the machine PCLAB-PC is using the
loopback interface as the address for the startd. So when the schedd
tries to communicate with PCLAB-PC, it ends up trying to talk to
itself, which doesn't work so well. You may try explicitly setting the
NETWORK_INTERFACE on that host or set BIND_ALL_INTERFACES to true.

--
Ben Cotton
Systems Research Engineer