[Condor-users] Default job lease duration

Is there a way to change the default JobLeaseDuration? I know users can change it in their submit file but it doesn't seem ideal to have to tell every user what to put in there. The default of 1200 is too short for me to have an orderly submit machine downtime so I want to force the default to be longer from an administrative standpoint. I've looked through the docs but can't find a way to set a longer default.

Thanks,

joe