[Condor-users] zero-byte output files

Hi everyone,

quick question: does condor check for errors when writing the output
files? (Or is that even usable on nfs?)

I'm getting a couple of hundred 0-byte output files (in a dag of ~3K
jobs) -- current best guess is due to the filesystem getting full -- and
the log says "terminated normally with return value 0" and claims some
(non-zero) amount of disk usage that has nothing to do with the size of
the output file.

When I run just those jobs in a separate dag, output files are created fine.

I'm wondering if it's condor that's not catching i/o errors or the
problem is at a lower level.

Thx
--
Dimitri Maziuk