Re: [Condor-users] Poll for changing job notification

I'd would definitely prefer never.

The reason being that all of our Condor jobs are sumbitted through
a central server which cannot send mail properly. The notifications
get bounced to me and I can end up with an inbox contains tens
of thousands of messages from Condor. (I've tried an auto-delete
rule but Condor can send them faster than the Exchange server can cope
with).

BTW - anyone know how to turn off notifications in the config file ?
At present I have a wrapper for condor_submit which inserts

notification = never

for users who have forgotten.

cheers,

-ian.