[HTCondor-users] HTCondor website update on Nov 14th

We plan to update our website as part of the HTCondor renaming process. The transition to the new site is scheduled for this Wednesday morning (Nov 14th) at 10am CDT.  The transition process may take several hours to complete, with neither the old or new site reliably accessible during this time.  When the transition is complete, urls to the homepage of the old site will redirect to the new site to retain backwards compatibility.   The search feature on the new site will take some time for our indexing service to populate and therefore may not initially be completely reliable.

Thank you,
UW-Madison HTCondor Team