Re: [HTCondor-users] VirtualBox: Guest user vs. Condor account!?!

By default the user accounts used to run Condor jobs do not have a
registry loaded. If VBox is dependent on something in the user's hive,
then it'll probably fail. I would suggest adding

load_profile = True

into the submit file and see if that works.