Re: [HTCondor-users] Aviary API on Debian

On 11/21/2012 02:56 PM, John Lambert wrote:
Hi-

I'm trying out aviary with using Ubuntu and the deb packages from the condor repository. I was only able to find the rpm for aviary, and installed it with Alien. ps still says the aviary_query server still isn't running. Any ideas?

Hi John,

I'm the Aviary lead contributor. Not quite up to speed on what's in the Debian repos (more of a Fedora man myself). Can you send me the contents of the logs? The aviary_query_server will generate two logs:
  • QueryServerLog (HTCondor app level)
  • aviary_query.log (axis2c engine debug)

If all the dependencies are good then it may be a port conflict in the default setup.

\Pete

--
Peter MacKinnon
Cloud BU/MRG Grid