[Condor-users] MacOSX email

Hi,

I'm trying to get round the issue with /usr/bin/mail processes getting stuck on MacOSX.  I read the "Troubleshooting" section of the manual, trying out the diagnostic:

$ uname -a | mail -v my@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

which returned an error.  So, I adjusted my Postfix configuration to explicitly include my organisation's SMTP mail relay, and now I can receive emails with the uname info just fine.

However, the /usr/bin/mail processes are still getting stuck.  There's nothing in the Condor logs, the mail.log, or system log that contains any information on why the processes are sticking.  Does anyone have the crucial bit of information I'm missing?

Cheers,

Chris

--
Dr Chris Jewell