Re: [Condor-users] FW: [Condor] Problem condor_startd died (11)

On 10/08/2012 04:26 AM, Ian Cottam wrote:
We are all Vanilla jobs.
All slots are partitionable.
It is happening frequently, rather than occasionally, for us.
Users tend to get the amount of Request_Memory wrong (asking for too
little), so that may be a factor.
We could do with a fix fairly quickly to this as it didn't show up in our
testing and we are rolling out 7.8.4 now.
-Ian

Ian:

Can you send a email to condor-admin with the StartLog, and ideally a pointer to the core file? We'll work on getting an understanding of what is going on and an appropriate fix.

-greg