[Condor-users] SSL user certificate locations

Hi all,

I'm sure I'm probably missing  something, but where does Condor expect to find a user's x509 credentials for use in SSL authentication?

I was hoping to be able to set my worker node security configuration to allow ADMINISTRATOR and CONFIG access from admin@mydomain/head.node.address, using a SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION = PREFERED such that the admin's username can be transmitted to the worker node in question via the certificate Subject and the condor mapfile.  However, the documentation doesn't seem to talk about SSL user authentication, just daemon-to-daemon.

Thanks,

Chris

--
Dr Chris Jewell