[Condor-users] Condor and python scripts

I was wondering if there are any guidelines for running multi-file python
apps as condor jobs.

Apart from sticking all the modules onto a shared filesystem, I was thinking
of bundling up the app and all the modules it depends on into a zip archive,
and pushing that out, since Python can import directly from a zip file.

Either way, I don't want to push the python interpreter itself out; I'm
happy to rely on the one on the target system. Is something like the
following reasonable, or are there any pitfalls in this?

executable = python
transfer_executable = false
arguments = -mmymain
transfer_input_files = mylibs.zip