Re: [Condor-users] Condor and python scripts

Similar to CDE but a little lighter, I use this: http://www.pyinstaller.org/ -- but I have the benefit of consistent OS installs across pool machines. Also lets me use 2.7.x on older RHEL machines that only ship with 2.4 (and not have to do a side-install of 2.7.x…).

Regards,
- Ian

--
Ian Chesal

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Open Compute Solutions for Clouds, Servers, and Desktops
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools
888.292.5320

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com
http://twitter.com/cyclecomputing