[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Condor-users] not seeing Windows 7 CPUs
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 07:26:39 -0500
- From: brad.32@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Condor-users] not seeing Windows 7 CPUs
Quoting "Michael Aschenbeck" <m.g.aschenbeck@xxxxxxxxx>:
These suggestions may be a little basic, but worth a quick check.
1) Have you both made sure to turn off any Windows firewalls?
Firewall is off.
2) What do you point to with your CONDOR_HOST setting in your
condor_config file? One thing you might try is to ping that machine,
just to make sure they can communicate properly.
I checked that yesterday as well. CONDOR_HOST is correct (manager) and
can be pinged from the problem machine.