Re: [Condor-users] Keeping jobs from being retried

You could use the on_exit_remove
feature  (in the case of a grid site you would have to hack your
condor.pm file to append this attribute to all jobs).
Or you could use a SYSTEM_PERIODIC_REMOVE to remove all
with JobStatus==1&&&JobStartCount>=1

Steve