[Condor-users] eScience 2012 Program now available

The Conference Program for the 8th IEEE International Conference on eScience (eScience 2012) is now available at http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/escience2012/.

All eScience conference and workshops will be held at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.  We have reserved a block of rooms at the hotel with a room rate of $205 per night + tax.  Please make your reservations before September 16 at https://resweb.passkey.com/go/ESCIENCE2012 or by phone at +1-800-233-1234 from the US or +1-312-565-1234 from outside the US. Reference "e-Science" when making reservations by phone.

The hotel is completely sold out on Sunday night (10/7) due to major events being held in Chicago over the weekend. We have secured a block of rooms at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare for $190 + tax and will provide transportation to the conference hotel on Monday morning. You will be able to make your reservation at the Hyatt O'Hare upon registration for the conference or via email to kristih@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Advance registration is available until September 28 - see http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/escience2012/registration.php.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS--
We gratefully acknowledge the support of the following organizations--

Gold Level:
Microsoft Research

Silver Level:
CSIRO Australia