[Condor-users] CredD Hosts HA

Hi Condor Users,

We run Condor 7.6.6 on Windows machines and CMs are run on Linux machines in HA using CRM.  There is a Virtual Ip address defined that migrates from one machine to the other depending which one is active and CONDOR_HOST points to the hostname associated to that virtual ip address.
We need do define two CredD servers (Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard) to provide HA in a similar way than CMs.

Defining only one server works fine. Condor documentation is not clear that we could configure multiple CreD_Hosts

CREDD_HOST = server1, server2

Could someone share how you have this defined at your site?
Or share how to configure multiple Credds?

Thanks,
Klaus