Re: [Condor-users] 7.8.3: "rejected by your job requirements" again

On 09/19/2012 02:44 PM, Alas, Alex [FEDI] wrote:
> I had the same issue in my pool and after changing the values to match
> what I sent you, it worked successfully.

This is getting rather annoying because it worked, then this issue came
up a while back, I added
 requirements = ( TARGET.Memory > 0 ) && ( .RIGHT.Memory > 0 )
to submit file, it worked successfully for a while, now it's back again.

Nothing in that sequence suggests that your fix will keep working after
7.8.4 upgrade. Or 7.9.3.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin