Re: [Condor-users] Problem Installing Condor on Windows - condor_status shows nothing

I just replicated the configuration based on what you said and I see
nothing obviously wrong. What is the output of

condor_status -debug

That'll give you log messages on the console and hopefully tell you
why condor_status is having problems.