Re: [Condor-users] Where to set ENABLE_VERSIONED_OPSYS

It appears that a recent change broke the ENABLE_VERSIONED_OPSYS config knob. it doesn't work in 7.8.3 or 7.8.4 We'll get this fixed in the next stable version. In the mean time, you can work around it
by setting OPSYS explicitly in condor_config on the execute node.

  OPSYS = WINNT51

In 7.8.4 I think you can also put this in your config

  OPSYS = $(OPSYSLEGACY)

going forward OPSYSLEGACY will have the value of the old style OPSYS on all platforms.

You should also be aware that the old-style opsys can have
values of WINNT52, WINNT60 (and soon WINNT62) for supported windows platforms. So In the long run, it would be best to fix your software to match OPSYS=="WINDOWS"

-tj