Re: [Condor-users] negotiator error?

2012/9/18 Cotton, Benjamin J <bcotton@xxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 2012-09-18 at 16:21 +0200, FARKAS, Illes wrote:
> Results for the "better_analyze" switch look normal, but condor "can
> see" only 65 of the total 97 CPUs:
>
> On the 4th computer the log/condor/NegotiatorLog file looks (at least
> to me) also normal

What's the value of DAEMON_LIST on the 4th computer?

Assuming that the 4th computer is the central manager for the pool, and
the other three computers are all using the 4th computer as the
CONDOR_HOST, I would guess that the 4th computer is not configured to
run the condor_startd process.

Thanks for your reply. We found it easier to migrate all jobs to another cluster.