[HTCondor-users] Unable to parse single quote in condor_submit config file

Thank you Andrey for your response, however I do not see the results you assert should occur.

In digging a little deeper, the difficulty seems to be in invoking the overall matlab execution in Windows without a bat file.
The following should be an easily reproducible test on any Win machine that has any version of Win MatLab and Condor:

at standard dos prompt:     matlab -r diary;path;exit

This opens MatLab (full desktop), and lists its current path into a file 'diary' in the current working directory then closes.
I've removed all other options for simplicity e.g. -nodesktop.

As I understand it, this should transcribe to the condor_submit file as ...

arguments = -r diary;path;exit

I've also tried = "'-r diary;path;exit'" which is DblQuote SingleQuote -r ... exit SingleQuote DblQuote

as per the documentation.  No Joy.

If someone can assist in this example on Windows I'm sure I can build from it.

Many thanks,
Mark