[HTCondor-users] Is it a good idea to use condor C++ log class to monitor jobs?

I have to build a wrapper layer to monitor condor jobs. I hope the status of jobs can be reported to a remote GUI program as soon as possible.

So I want to build a daemon using condor C++ log reader class to read job events periodically in submit nodes and send them to the monitor program.

I want to know if this is a good idea and if not, what should I do?

Thanks in advance. I will appreciate any help.