Re: [HTCondor-users] Job Submission in Parallel Universe

I just went through this as a beginner.  The key is to set up every host running a Start daemon to reference a "dedicated scheduler" in the pool, according the the instructions in the manual section labelled "3.12.8 HTCondor's Dedicated Scheduling".  You can also merge the examples in the condor install (see $INSTALL_DIR/etc/examples/condor_config.local.dedicated.resource).  All I had to change from that example was the hostname for the machine I wanted to use for the dedicated scheduler.

Hope this helps.