[HTCondor-users] Access to RemoteWallClockTime via C API

Hi,

I am trying to access data-structure containing  RemoteWallClockTime using the  User and Job Log Reader API. I couldn't find it anywhere. I see the presence of a blackbox ClassAd pointer in condor_event.h . I need to make use of it in an external C program that I am using to interface with the Job Log Reader API.

Can someone please point me in the direction where I can access the value of RemoteWallClockTime after the job have been terminated successfully, I was counting its presence on JobTerminated Event but it doesn't exist there.

Thanks,
Kartik