[HTCondor-users] stork-dagman error submit

Hi,

Im using stork with dagman in JAVA universe.

I already send and execute jobs with dagman and everything is ok.

The problem is when I try to send DATA with stork. I have a problem to send the file. I got the same error. The error I found in the .dagman.out file is:

04/10/13 12:56:29 ERROR: my_popen(stork_submit -lognotes DAG' 'Node:' 'FOR_A transfer.stork) in submit_try() failed!

04/10/13 12:56:29 ERROR: submit attempt failed

Im pretty sure Im missing something in my stork file. Im not sure if the src_url and dest_url directions are well written. I just want to use the same directory. Since I don’t know where exactly in the destiny machine my file is going to be written, how to especify this?

My stork file is this: transfer.stork

[

dap_type = transfer;

src_url = "file:/matrix.txt";

dest_url = "file:/matrix.txt";

log = "transferfile.log";

err = "transferfile.err";

output = "transferfile.out";

]

I also tried

src_url = "file:matrix.txt";

My dag file is:

#DAG SUBMIT

#NumberRead.dag

DATA   FOR_A  transfer.stork

JOB    A      NumberRead_A.condor

PARENT FOR_A CHILD A

My condor file:

# file name: NumberRead_A.condor

# HTCondor submit description file for a job with a file

Universe   = java

Executable = NumberRead_A.class

Arguments  = NumberRead_A matrix.txt

Log        = NumberRead_A.log