Re: [HTCondor-users] Implementing checkpointing via job wrappers

Hi Max,

This may be a relevant link for you:

https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=DmtcpCondor

Even if you don't use the code directly, there's a good chance that it'll give an example for all the things you want to do.

Enjoy!

Brian