[HTCondor-users] Why "Request has not yet been considered by the matchmaker" take too much time?

In my personal test condor pool, after submiting a dag job, all jobs take too much time in Idle state, although all slots are Idle.
Jobs could be in Idle state for serval minutes. condor_q -analyze said:
    Request has not yet been considered by the matchmaker.
So how can I speed up this? I hope my jobs can run with little delay.

Thanks.
BTW, in my last thread, Todd is right: the execute event is written to log file just after my executable starting up.