Re: [HTCondor-users] How to reserve a slot or machine for special jobs

Two things:

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Prem Kumar <prem.it.kumar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> +IsGaussSlot = True

I don't see this in your start expression. Should this be "IsChemJob"?
(Note that you use "Slot "where the example uses "Job". HTCondor
should behave correctly with the different job and slot name spaces,
but for human-readability I'd use "Job" for job ads and "Slot" for
startd ads).

> START = ($(START)) && (MY.IsChemSlot =!= True || TARGET.IsChemSlot)

As above, I'd suggest changing "TARGET.IsChemSlot" to
"TARGET.IsChemJob", but the problem is probably the inconsistency
between your submit file and the START expression (i.e. Gauss vs
Chem).

Does this help?

--
Ben Cotton