Re: [HTCondor-users] Ranking on number of cpu cores

That was it, thanks. :) Though looking more closely at the long list of various kinds of lab machines in the condor installation I use (various numbers of cores, cpu types and speeds), it actually looks like kflops is being calculated per machine, not core, after all...

T: 0421 972 953 |ÂE: oliver.coleman@xxxxxxxxxÂ|ÂW:Âhttp://ojcoleman.com