Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_ssh_to_job

On 8/21/2013 12:39 PM, Shrum, Donald C wrote:
When I try to condor_ssh_to_job I get the message...
This account is currently not available.

I'm guessing the job is running as nobody and that there is a setting in condor_config that tells condor to use the id the job was submitted with.  I'm looking in the manual now but if someone has a quick answer I would appreciate it.

Most common reason I've encountered for ssh_to_job failure is the shell associated with the slot user (perhaps in your case user nobody) in /etc/passwd is not listed as a trusted shell in /etc/shells.

This issue is an artifact of sshd itself....

Hope this helps
Todd