Re: [HTCondor-users] Excel issue when using Matlab with Condor.

Running Excel under HTCondor is a tad complicated. We have a howto
page here: https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=ExcelJobs
that discusses some of the issues. Though I would need more details on
what your program is to try to replicate the conditions. It sounds
like you're using the .NET Office Interop tools. Is that the case?