Re: [HTCondor-users] Job causes condor_schedd to crash

On 12/06/2013 05:43 PM, Ben Cotton wrote:
One of our clients has seen an issue with HTCondor 7.6.3 where a job
will cause the schedd to crash. It's a single job within a
many-thousand job cluster, and there doesn't seem to be anything
particular about the job that causes this, and it's not reproducible
on demand.

Looking back on our change logs, there have been a couple of fixes since 7.6 for problems that may have caused this. In particular, an ill-formed condor_qedit or $$ expansion could trigger this. Sending logs offline will help us to debug.

-Greg Thain