Re: [HTCondor-users] Python-condor

On Dec 11, 2013, at 5:36 PM, Tiago Macarios <tiagomacarios@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Just wondering is this the "official" python-condor binding?

That repo was the initial implementation.  However, we brought the pythons into the main source repo - the bindings now ship with HTCondor itself.

As the original author, I'd recommend using the ones which ship with HTCondor - I've been only pushing feature improvements and bug releases to the official repo.  I'm just keeping the original implementation around for history.

If yes has anyone tried using it on windows? Looks like a like a linux feature only as per documentation I saw goggling around. Would be it be possible to port it to windows?

It looks like they work in master - at least the unit tests pass in the nightlies.

I can't quite tell if they made it into the 8.1.2 or upcoming 8.1.3 release.  TJ or TimT - would you know?

Brian