Re: [HTCondor-users] Delayed hold

Ben,

Sorry I wasn't clear. The jobs all run almost instantly but some jobs get held in 9 seconds while others take approx 70 seconds.

I am not sure why its so inconsistent.

To my understanding the Shadow deamon gets the Imagesize and schedd determines if gets held or not. Not sure what else I should look at to make it more consistent.