Re: [HTCondor-users] Matlab on Condor (Windows)

Last word on this hopefully...

You may need to copy the pathdef.m file to the Condor execute folder
for the toolboxes to work (if you use them) e.g.

copy c:\matlab2012\toolbox\local\pathdef.m .

This is useful in building standalone executables using the Matlab Compiler
Toolbox (the mcc command) actually on a pool PC.

The upshot is that the temporary Condor execute account(s) don't have a proper
profile so you need to set up an artificial one for Matlab to work (thanks
to MathWorks for pointing this out).

regards,

-ian.

Definitely the last word:-

If you don't include a "quit" command at the end of the M-file, the
Matlab interpreter will hang around for ever waiting for the next command
and the jobs will never complete. Hindsight - always 20/20.