[HTCondor-users] prereqs for minimal build?

Hello,

I was just curious if there is an explanation somewhere in the docs for doing a minimal build of Condor?  I thought I'd try to do so - just trying to build on my MBP/OSX, using cmake.  The first error I encountered was:

fatal error: globus_gss_assist.h: No such file or directory

which made me wonder if Globus was a prereq.  I convinced myself that it was not (though I never found a section in the Users Manual that clearly explained this) and saw that the default in cmake was:  WITH_GLOBUS:BOOL=ON
So I turned that OFF, which allowed a clean cmake config, but 'make' then produced:
ld: library not found for -lboost_unit_test_framework

so I will attempt to correct that.  But my general question is - is there a doc that provides some direction on the prereqs for various types of builds (in my case "minimal", i.e. no Globus, no MPI)?

thanks, Randy