[HTCondor-users] DOS window flashing

I've been running a HTCondor pool on a Windows 7 machine (with Win7 and XP machines in the pool) for a few months. On the master, whenever a job completes (at least I think that's when it's happening) a DOS window flashes briefly. The pool handles many jobs, most of which are quick (maybe not a good match to HTC, but it works), so the flashing makes the master computer hard to use when jobs are coming in fast and furious, because each of those DOS windows gets focus, briefly.

Is there a way to stop these DOS windows flashing up?

The config file does not use pipes to read the local configuration, so it doesn't seem to be related to ticket #1534, whether that has been solved or not.

-- Brad