[HTCondor-users] Unexpected behavior using JOB_IS_FINISHED_INTERVAL macro

Hi,

I'm having trouble to use a scheduler config macro : JOB_IS_FINISHED_INTERVAL I have a dedicated startd pool and a submission host. When I do not define JOB_IS_FINISHED_INTERVAL macro the jobs are submitted, execute normally and leave the queue instantly as expected.

However, when I use the following macro on submitter's sched:
JOB_IS_FINISHED_INTERVAL = 30

The job are submitted and executed correctly but remain in the scheduler's queue for 15 to 20 minutes. I would like them to stay no longer than 30s after completion or cancelation. Am I doing it right or am I missing something ?

Thank's for your help,

Jerome Samson